Welcome to the Culinary Bible.
It’s a culinary compendium specially crafted to fit the needs of any level of cook, ranging from the professionals chef, Cottage Food Operations and the home cook. It provides an organized system to help keep track of your personal recipes, as you explore the culinary arts and to also to retain those special heirloom family recipes to pass down to the next generation in a special book that contains recipes hand written by you.
But the Culinary Bible is so much more than a recipe journal, it has been designed to teach, which informational sections on what to eat, why to eat it and offer clarity on culinary terms. It makes the perfect gift for you or the cook in your life and will last for years to come.
The Culinary Bible:
- Perfectly Bound Book
- Cost: $40.00
- 8.5 x 11.00 inches
- 250 Pages
- 100 recipe sheets
- 100 sheets to work out cost of ingredients
- Customize Table of Contents
- 3 Tabs for Organization, Recipes, Vendors and Table of Contents
- Sections on:
- Reasons to visit local a Farmers Market
- Ingredients to Avoid
- Standard weights and Measures
- Professional- Kitchen knife purpose guide
- Culinary Terms
- Vendors directory: Add in any contacts that are food-kitchen related.
Special pricing on volume orders is available. Please give us a call or email your contact information only. Thanks!